Saturday, August 2, 2014

Dont hate because my BEARD is Beautiful

Great facial hair starts with great maintenance. What I've been using and pics of my awesome results are just a click away.



Well guys TheBeardedman is back at it again. Beard or No Beard that's the question. For the last 10+ years I've been battling with growing a beard, I never had a problem growing my beard the problem was me getting bored and then I would shave it off.
As you may have read in my past blog post: "Don't Hate Me because My Beard Is Beautiful" http://thebeardedmans.blogspot.com/2013/03/dont-hate-me-because-my-beard-is.html I talked about the products I used and my weekly growth.

Now that it's more than a year later I got some much needed counseling from some Beauty Gurus in my life. (LOL my wife and my beautiful daughters).
These three ladies chewed my ear off when I did my last big chop to my beard. Remember we're talking about a 3 and 5 year old.  My 3yr old said daddy I want you to be Santa Clause again you need your face hair back in her words. My 5yr old simply said mommy we gotta new daddy LOL.

Here we are with the update many months later. TheBeardedMan is alive! I never felt better. The beard feels great, wonderful growth and everyone is enjoying the beard. I'm trying some new products that my wife introduced to me that's really helping grow my beard. Blue Magic Organics Castor Oil and Black Jamaica Castor Oil. I mixed both of these products in one container an it does wonders for my growth and thickness. As you see in the pictures I've decided to grow a full beard its coming along beautifully. That's it for now. I hope you guys like my beard and you should give the beard a try too!


No comments: