Friday, June 16, 2017

My Nightly Beard Routine using Sky Organics

Are you doing what it takes at night to nourish your beard properly?

I have a lot of guys asking me what do I do at night with my beard. This can be a very tricky answer.

I'll start by saying, every beard is different in shape, size, and texture. So, what may be good for me might not be good for you.

My nightly routine is a three step process. It includes oils, butter and balm. This is something I've been doing for over a year or so, and for me the results are awesome! 

The beard oil that I use is a combination of 100% Castor Oil, Jojoba Oil, Argan Oil, and Sweet Almond Oil. All of the oils are from the same company, Sky Organics. I've learned that their oils work best with my skin and hair. 



The butter I use is also from Sky Organics. Sky Organics Mango Butter is excellent for nourishing your skin. It gives your skin that healthy look that we all want; At the same time it keeps you hair soft and manageable.

The balm that I use varies simply because I have a huge assortment to choose from. The biggest reason I'm using the balm is for styling and sealing purposes. 
I prefer a nice smelling balm, and it has to be lightweight. I don't want my beard to be weighed down...that's just me being me.

How I apply the products:
Once I finish showering and my beard is damp I apply the oil, then the mango butter, and lastly, the balm. I comb my beard how I normally do (with a large tooth comb or pick) and that's all folks.

The following morning my beard is still moisturized and soft. The main goal for your beard and it's routine is for you to be as consistent as possible.

This is my current, nightly beard routine. If anything changes with my nightly beard routine I'll be sure to come back an fill you guys in. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. PEACE!


6 comments:

Ajin kumar said...

I wish to show thanks to you just for bailing me out of this particular trouble. As a result of checking through the net and meeting techniques that were not productive, I thought my life was done.
beardoil

Ajin said...

Your good knowledge and kindness in playing with all the pieces were very useful.I don’t know what I would have done if I hadnot encountered such a step like this.
beardoil

sundaramoorthy said...

Thanks a lot very much for the high quality and results-oriented help. I won’t think twice to endorse your blog post to anybody who wants and needs support about this area.
Beard oil

sundaramoorthy said...

Your new valuable key points simply much a person like me and extremely more to my office workers. With thanks; from every one of us.
skin brightening cream

sundaramoorthy said...

I and my friends were going through the nice, helpful tips from the blog then the sudden came up with an awful suspicion I never expressed respect to the website owner for those secrets.
Love Beard Growth Oil

Yuvaraj said...

It’s great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same out of date rehashed material. Fantastic read.

Dr.Ethix First Aid Kit Medical Box