Monday, November 14, 2016

Monthly Subscription Box For Big and Tall Guys

Are you tired of going to the mall and going from store to store just to find nothing? For a guy that can be very frustrating because we are simple creatures. We like to walk in, purchase and walk out.

My shopping experience has gotten a heck of a lot easier since I stumbled across a clothing company that caters to us Big and Tall fellas. The company I'm referring to is The Maximus Box.
They are a big and tall clothing monthly subscription box that has everything you need!

It's very easy to setup your Maximus account. All you have to do is tell them your sizes, what style you like, how do you want your clothes to fit, and what monthly box you want to pay for (They have three to choose from).

So fellas I have already received two boxes and I totally dig the clothes that I have gotten. The quality is very good. One of the shirts I have already purchased from Dillard's or Macy's so you know were getting quality fabric. Sizes start at XL- 6XL. So, size doesn't matter anymore we've got our own unique box for the big and tall community!!!

Fellas please go and check these guys out they are headed in the right direction and their future is looking very bright.

Their website is  maximusbox.com. Also on Instagram @themaximusbox. I hope you guys give them a try you wont regret it.





1 comment:

Custom Packaging Boxes Wholesale said...

I am thankful for this blog to gave me much knowledge regarding my area of work. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need. Thanks.
Custom Packaging Boxes USA
Custom Boxes
Slider Boxes
Mailer Boxes
Custom Soap Boxes Wholesale
Fancy Hard Boxes Wholesale