Sunday, October 2, 2016

Watch your Beard Grow with This Great Serum




Let's be honest bearded brothers there isn't a beard fairy that waves a wand and your beard magically grows overnight.


Today I will be talking about a beard serum made by Beard and Company. This would be my second review for this company and once again, I'm very satisfied.

I trimmed my beard a few weeks ago making things looks nice and neat, at the same time that's when I started using the Beard Growth Serum. With ingredients like jojoba oil, argan oil, almond oil, and others it's a very well put together serum. It's a lightweight serum it smells wonderful and it lasts throughout the day without being too oily and shiny it's a perfect formula.

Beard Growth Product


My beard is enjoying the serum. The growth I have noticed lately is crazy. In my Youtube videos I always say; you should find a product that works best for you. I truly believe this works best for me and my growth journey.

Every night I use the serum when I exit the shower and my beard is still damp. Rubbing it through my beard making sure I reach the skin underneath the beard. Not only did I notice an increase in length but the itching and shedding slowed down a great deal as well. That's a huge plus in the bearded community.

At the end of the day I am very pleased with this beard serum. Beard and Company continues to impress me with their awesome formulas. I will continue to use their products because they work well for me. I would say to anyone that's looking for growth serum or other amazing beard products, head over to BEARD and COMPANY website and check out their products.






No comments: