Thursday, September 4, 2014

Smokin' Sweet Tea Chicken

Delicious Chicken in no time at all!


Hey Guy's

I recently entered a weekly grilling contest hosted by McCormick Grill Mates and to my surprise I was one of the weekly prize winners. I received several of there rubs, sauces and seasonings. If you are interesting in entering the contest you can check their Facebook page.

Today, I decided to use one of the marinades I received from McCormick called 
"Smokin' Sweet Tea". I must admit I was very surprised with the payoff of flavor that the marinade had given to the chicken.  I didn't use any other seasonings only the Sweet Tea Marinade. This is a very easy prep and cook. Listed below are the ingredients you will need.


1/4 Cup Oil

2 tbsp Water

2 tbsp Apple Cider or White Vinegar


Basically your gonna mix everything together and coat the chicken very well. I like to used resealable zip lock bags when using marinades. Once you add the marinade to the chicken you will want to let the chicken marinade for 15 minutes or longer, remember the longer the marinade the bolder the flavor. I chose to broil my chicken basting it with the marinades throughout the cooking process.

That's all there is to it! I hope you like this recipe I sure do. Thanks again for taking time to visit with TheBeardedMan today. Have a great day!

P.S: This Marinade is made for Chicken, Pork or Steak!

No comments: