Thursday, September 11, 2014

Steak of My Dreams

Hey guys, today I decided to try something new, I decided to cook with mushrooms.
I purchased a couple of steaks for my local supermarket along with some fresh mushrooms. There's nothing more I love than a nice tender steak with caramelized onions. Today, I wanted to experiment and that's where the mushrooms come in.

I cooked my steak and onions as usual and in another pan I added some olive oil along with the mushrooms and began to saute them. Needless to say I have no clue what I'm doing but it looks right. I know mushrooms don't have a bold flavor so I added some Soy Sauce to living things up, those cooked until they were soft and pretty looking.

Everything was coming along great. The house was smelling good folks starting to come see what's cooking, LOL, telling "TheBeardedMan" what he should do, gotta love the kids. Well, everything is ready and time to plate. Below I'll leave the simple ingredients I used and show you guy's my photo's after eating the steak and mushrooms I'll be cooking this dish more often I really enjoyed it.
Thanks for stopping by have a blessed day.



Ingredients

Steak

Onions

Mushrooms

Olive Oil

Butter (for Steak)

McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Steak

Soy Sauce


No comments: