- Start by settting your oven to 400 degrees.
- Season your uncooked wings with light salt and pepper.
- Lightly grease a oven pan and begin placing your wings on board.
- Cook the wings for 20 min.
- Take the wings out and apply your first layer of KIKKOMAN Teriyaki "Honey and Pineapple" Glaze.
- Turn the wings over and set oven to 425 degrees and put them back in the oven for 10 min.
- Take wings out again and glaze, flip and return to oven for another 10 min.
- Wings should be done!
How easy was that?! Look at my result:)