Friday, August 22, 2014

How to Drink a Soda With Out Drinking a Soda?

No Sugar, No Calories, No Sodium Soda? Where? How? Click to see:)


Hey Guy's today I wanted to shared with you something I kinda put together in order to cut the sugars, caffeine and all that other stuff sodas have to offer.

Let's be real soda is addictive. It's unhealthy and can cause problems for the human body. If you take the time to read the nutrition labels on the back of a soda your mind would be blown based on what you see. Sugar levels are a whopping 41g, sodium 30mg, I'm no doctor but that can't be good especially the sugar intake.

You also have fruit juices both natural and artificial and to be honest both products were high in sugar. So what's a guy to do? I decided to go cold turkey, water it is! I was determined to only drink water. Guys let me tell you this is the hardest thing I have ever attempted to accomplish. Let's just say my daughter's juice boxes are looking more and more tempting LOL.

I went to the supermarket and loaded up on cases of bottled water. I'm drinking water with my breakfast, lunch and dinner. I'm sorry to say that lasted for about a week before I cheated. That cola just kept calling my name. But I was determined to win this battle of man vs water. I came up with a brilliant idea, let's purchase Seltzer water!

Syfo it is! This water definitely has the fizz of a soda just without the Sodium, sugar, sweeteners and other bad stuff. I enjoy drinking the water but my taste buds said "Hey big guy we need some flavor in here" LOL.  I always use these little fruit flavor water enhancers so I decided to mix the two and  make my very own soda. I tried several mixes to see which one I would like the most and the winner is the Kool-Aid Liquid Mixes.

The product contains no sugar or sodium. All I do is simply place about 5 or 6 squirts in the seltzer water, let the bubbles mix it up a bit and that's it. Be careful when squirting in the Kool-Aid because the soda may overflow. You will be surprised on how delicious your water has become. This is a much healthier way to get my soda fix without drinking a soda. I hope you guys give this a try a let me know what you think :)

No comments: