Chicken! Legs-Thighs-or Breasts (your choice)
Canned Stewed Tomato's (any brand or stew fresh ones yourself)
Green Bell Peppers
Red Bell Peppers
3 Goya Sazon Packets (Con Culantro y Achiote)
1 Packet of Lipton Recipe Secrets "Golden Onion" This stuff is amazing!!!
and I'll insert pictures of all the rest of the ingredients.
Remember to Season your food to taste! I don't play around much with measuring:)
- Dress your naked chicken with all the powder seasoning
- Fry your chicken with light flour
Instead of simply throwing your chicken in the baking dish, Fry it lightly-NOT COOKED-just enough to give the skin a little crisp...that locks in your seasonings.
- Then place chicken in baking pan and toss all your chopped veggies on top, squish those stewed tomato's in your hand and toss them on top.
- Sprinkle the Lipton Recipe Secrets "Golden Onion" all over the top.
- Place in pre-heated oven at 350' with lid TIGHTLY sealed for about an hour.
When your chicken is done, sprinkle just a little flour in your stew and mix to thicken up your gravy and put back in the oven for about 15-20 min more (Covered).
Served over white rice, the perfect dish for a big family!