Saturday, August 2, 2014

Easy Spaghetti Recipe using Ragu

Quick and easy spaghetti recipe that the kiddies will love.....
This quick spaghetti is a staple in my house every Friday night. The kids look forward to it , heck I look forward to it and it's only about 20 minutes to make.

Items Used:

I dice up the usual yellow onions, green bell pepper and red bell pepper. Make sure to put them in a food processor if your kids don't like big pieces! Sautee with a a little butter until onions are translucent.

Ground Turkey Breast-cook in a frying pan until done and drain excess oil/water.
-add light salt, pepper, to the meat to taste preference.

Start boiling your spaghetti noodles. Take them out when they're tender! I always season my noodles with Butter, Minced Garlic and Onion powder.

My spaghetti sauce of choice is Ragu Traditional Style. I really like this sauce because it gives you a base to work with and you can add ingredients as you go.

  • I added the sauce to my meat and let it simmer.
  • Added Minced Garlic
  • Salt
  • Pepper
  • Goya 2 Packets of "culantro y achiote"
  • Onion Powder
  • Delish!
Remember, you can use any store bought sauce and make it your own for a great meal your family will enjoy.











No comments: