Thursday, August 14, 2014

Easy Fried Fish with "Louisiana Seasoned Fish Fry"

 This fish seasoning is very flavorful and super easy to use, dinner is on the plate in 20 minutes or less!
If you're reading this post I gather you enjoy a great piece of Fried Fish, just like me! I've also come to the conclusion that you don't have a lot of time to waste preparing a meal for a hungrily awaiting family, just like mine! LOL.

Well, this Fish Seasoning takes all the guess work out of prepping your meal. You just rinse your raw fish, batter it up and fry it! You don't have to put an ounce of any other seasoning on the fish. It will always come out with a lightly breaded crunch, a beautiful color and perfectly seasoned.
The Louisiana Seasoned Fish Fry is a quick meal makers dream and I found it at my local +winndixiestores
Winn DIxie. Give it a try and let me know what you think, add some of your favorite veggies on the side too!

No comments: