Friday, September 19, 2014

The "Vornado" Tower Air Circulator Review

How did I keep cool this summer? Fight the Florida heat with this.......

Hi guys! Today I wanted talk to you about the "Vornado Tower Van". This fan is the Rolls Royce of all fans. As a child I grew up with either your old school ceiling fan or the box fan that people usually sat in the window to circulate air. After a while of blowing heat the blades were all covered in dust LOL. The "Vornado" is the exact opposite of all those horrible fans your could ever remember from your past.

First of all, let's just say technology has come a long way. The design of the fan is very sleek and modern and it has nice clean lines. You can place it in any room and not worry about it being an eye sore. The motor is very powerful. It has four settings to choose from. The Vornado produces a higher volume of air movement up to 500 cu ft. per minute which allows air to be pushed up 100 ft. I counted off 175 feet in my den and continued to feel the air circulating.

The Vornado has a crossed cut design that allows the air to circulate the room in a wide circular motion which is very unique. This means that you no longer have to sit in front of the fan to feel the breeze. The fan also offers a beautiful LED lighting system that helps you see all the functions with no  problem and it also have a remote for all us lazy bones in the world today LOL and the last feature is the timer system that is very convient.

I will be leaving a link to this product below for  anyone that is interested in the Vornado. I would have to give this product a overall 5 out of 5 stars! I would purchase it again with no hesitation if need be. That's all for now. I'm going to leave the link below that will take you directly to the +Amazon.com product page so you can see the price and specs for yourself. Have a great day!

Me and my Vornado
Link:



1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks for your review it helped me