Sunday, July 20, 2014

Are you ready for some Football? 2014 Fantasy Football Picks.

Come check out my picks for this 2014 NFL foortball season. Fantasy Football enthusiats. #Let'sGo


Hey guys it's that time of year again,  its time for FANTASY FOOTBALL. I wanted to share with you guys and gals that participate in those crazy fantasy leagues my picks for the season. My league had our draft on yesterday and I wanted to know your opinion on my draft.
I'm not one of these expert fantasy gurus, I only play for fun its my chance to love my Miami Dolphins but cheer for the individual players that I like... if that makes any sense at all. LOL

I forgot to mention I play my fantasy football with  NFLNetwork.com. Now lets get to the fun stuff,

My Roster: 

QB's Andrew Luck/Colin Kaepernick
RB's C.J. Spiller/ Maurice Jones Drew/ Danny Woodhead
WR's Desean Jackson/T.Y. Hilton/Calvin Johnson/Tavon Austin/Brian Hartline
TE's  Charles Clay/Jimmy Graham
K's Brian Walsh
DEF Houston Texans/Buffalo Bills

Now that you football fanatics see my squad give me your opinions should I have a great season or am I going to be a bust?
Who would you start? Who would you bench? Who would you trade?
I'll also be looking for different post and comments relating to football, so let's get er done!
From one proud DOLPHAN, good luck to you all and have a great season!

"ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!"


No comments: