Sunday, July 27, 2014

Lawn and Garden, it's my other love.

Landscaping is my passion. Some may say I was born with a green thumb. I just love being the envy of my neighborhood and with my help, you can too!


Hi guys!
Today I thought it would be great to share with you my landscaping duties at TheBeardedMan homestead. There's nothing like having a nice plush lawn to enjoy walking on or just admiring. In future blogs I'll be letting you guys in on my secrets, as far as, what fertilizers and weed busters I use.
I have a Troy-Bilt Front Wheel Drive Self-Propelled Mower. I also have a Craftsman 30cc 4cycle Weedwacker (this item has attachments that can be purchase separately) I have the blower attachment, weed eater & edger. I would say it's a very good buy.

My wife and I will be starting a small backyard garden for our daughters soon. They'd like to plant flowers and we thought it would be a great idea to plant flowers that attract butterflies. Both the girls love butterflies and I'd love to know some of your thoughts on what type of flowers we should try in our tropical climate.
So hang around and checkout TheBeardedMans landscaping projects and let me know what you think.
+Craftsman +TroyBiltCA

That's me being a great neighbor and edging next door!



No comments: