Friday, July 4, 2014

Chargriller Super Pro Review and Chicken Rub Recipe perfect for grilling

Let's see what the Chargriller Super Pro is all about. Checkout my review and pics.
Alright guys, it's backyard grilling season once again and I'm so excited I can barely breathe! I got the hankering to pull out some bloody meat and throw it on the grill but my grill sucked!!! So, what did I do? Go out and by the exact same make and model all over again. LOL This time however, I got the side firebox to boot. Yup, I know "GENIUS".

I got the grill and side firebox from +Lowe's Home Improvement  for a very good price and I'm ready to smoke everything from Pork to Chicken with this bad boy. The only minor complaint I have is that I have to do a few minor modifications to the grill to hold my temp steady and keep my smoke circulating evenly.
I've seen a few youtubers make these modifications on their "Chargriller Super Pro Model 2121" and I feel quite confident that I can do the same.

As far as grilling, this puppy doesn't have a problem. I even kept my old grill just for burning dogs and burgers for my guests while we wait on the main course. I've included a pic of the grill. If you have it, leave a comment and let me know how you dealt with your temp issues when smoking meat.

Here's a nice rub recipe I created for Chicken, I'm only sharing with my friends. LOL

CHICKEN RUB: This is a very flavorful rub with a little Caribbean flair:o)

2 tsp. Onion Powder
2 tsp. Sazon Tropical
2 tsp Dry Mustard
3 tsp Garlic Powder
2 tsp Roasted Garlic
1 tsp plus 2 pinches of Jerk Powder
1 tsp Kosher Salt
2 tsp Complete Seasoning




No comments: