Sunday, March 24, 2013

Fun day at the Beach and the kindness of strangers

Just when I thought there was no goodness in the world, a trip to the beach proved me wrong.

Just thought I'd drop a few lines about our trip to the beach yesterday. We haven't been since my youngest daughter was born and we live in Miami so, we were just about due for some fun in the sun.

When we arrived we were walking up the dock and a strange guy stopped my wife and asked if she was gonna stay long. At first I was fist clinched and ready to fire at anytime because again, THIS IS MIAMI, and some crazy shit happens at the beach daily! My wife tells the guy that we're not staying too long, and why do you ask? Then we see his daughters and wife walk up with little pails, shovels, and full bubble blowers saying,  "we're finished playing, you guys can have these if you want!" My wife says, "Oh, that's so sweet of you guys" and gets the pails from his wife and I give the guy a smile and a tough guy 'Thanks!'
Needless to say, the girls were thrilled because we hadn't actually planned the trip to the beach we kinda just made a right turn and said let's walk on the sand. Now, they had bubbles to blow and sand castles to make and a little beach trip became a day to remember.

The moral of this story is: "There is still good in the world. Hopefully, we don't attack it before it proves itself!"-TheBeardedMan


Here are the pics!







No comments: