Thursday, March 28, 2013

It's Shaving Day...The Bald and the Beautiful!!!

Yup!



It's about that time to neaten up my facial hair and get my Bowling Ball Status on!!!

I have to shave my head every two days or else I start feeling my stubble coming back. Now, don't get me wrong, it's not visible but "I" can feel it coming back and I'm really diggin' my Shaft status..."You Damn Right". I've been getting a lot of compliments from the ladies and I've got to admit I'm feelin' myself lately.


I've been using my straight razor to neaten up around my beard but, I use my Gillette Fusion to shave my head cause I don't wanna cut myself. I still use my wahl clippers too but, the feeling I get with that straight razor can't be beat.

Here are a few pics of me getting my sexy on!




 



No comments: