Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Walt Disney Vacation 2013 Family Vacation

Disney World made me feel like a kid again! Check out my great family trip!


I took my family on the most magical vacation ever! (I'm a manly man but Disney brings the kid out of everybody).

Walt Disney World Orlando was the best thing I could've done for my daughters. Yup, they were so freaking excited I thought we were gonna have to place them in Mickey rehab or something. They wanted to ride every ride and take pictures with every character in the Disney family.

We started off walking down main street. It was like a blast from some rich guys past...the way the cast members (that's what they call their employees) were dressed. Everyone looked like they belonged to a barbershop quartet.
The cast members stand at the entrance to the Magic Kingdom smiling and welcoming you in with huge colorful balloons and Mickey Mouse shaped hats.
The children are screaming "Yay" and "We want that daddy, and that, and that!" We saw cotton candy melting on the faces of sleeping babies in their rented double strollers. I saw sleeping fathers on benches with souvenirs piled in their laps, while disgruntled mommies handcuffed hyper children to their backpacks for safe keeping.

All of a sudden it hit me like a ton of bricks! I've paid for the 4 day hopper pass and we've only just begun...HELP!

No comments: