Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Gillette Fusion Proglide Power vs. GFP w/o Pwr


Stubble Pro's!

Check this out! Recently I decided to cut all my hair off and I began to do research on the best tools for maintaining the job. My wife's bald uncle told me that he uses the "Gillette Fusion Proglide" however, he didn't say that there were several proglides. I ended up choosing the more expensive proglide which runs by a 'AAA battery'. 

When I initially started shaving my head with the Power Proglide I felt the vibration and I thought, WOW!!! I'm getting the closest shave possible! My head is gonna feel like my babies butt cheek, and it did for the most part. Then, her uncle surprised me with the regular proglide and I was thankful because he bought me extra blades as well! Tee Hee Hee. Now, I could really get my shave on. I waited until a little shadow appeared which was about 48 hrs. later and pulled out the shaving cream. I started shaving the sides of my head first going against my hairs natural laying pattern and I soon completed one side of my huge head and felt it. Smooth as a bowling ball!

What is the moral of this post you ask?! Save your money and go with the REGULAR NON-BATTERY OPERATED proglide. I wasted an extra $10 bucks just to FEEL the vibration. LOL

If you disagree with me, leave a comment. I'd love to read your experiences.

No comments: