Thursday, March 21, 2013

Children's Pedia Sure?

Where the Baby Daddy's at? LMAO

Hey Dude, I had no idea that there was an Ensure/Boost type drink for kids!!! Where the hell have I been?, under a freakin' rock!
I call Lady Luck and I say, babe I'm going to Walmart, you need something? She says, "Yeah, get the kids pediasure." I'm like, okay. Not having the slightest idea of what that is.
I go into Walmart's children product area and I'm looking for pediasure and to my surprise, they have pedia everything! There's pedia-lyte, pedia-quil (a funny knock off for children's Nyquil) and low and behold....PEDIASURE! It's like a 5hr energy drink for toddlers or something....I don't know! I Do Know, they had a lot of it, different flavors like: Banana, Vanilla, chocolate, and Strawberry.

I took a pic of it so u guys will know what to look for......they even have a knock off for this too, it's called "Parents Choice-Nutritional Shake" For 3 bucks less, I'm def going with those next time!

P.S: Can't tell my wife that I'm buying the generic brand cause she thinks the kids arms are gonna fall off because of lack of fiber!

No comments: